Original topic:

Bugs with latest September security patch

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 07:48 PM)
rishabh98
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am currently using Galaxy S10 and experiencing few intermittent flicker on phone screen while performing normal day to day activities. Few apps such as Netflix and YouTube abruptly switch to portrait mode from landscape mode, at times, movies close by themselves. Please share your experience if you've come across the same issues recently and methods to fix them.
17 Comments
Vibi86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
even i posted the same few days back. Samsung is not responding to any of customer issues...
0 Likes
rishabh98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Ohh! this issue is actually frustrating, have you come across any solution?
0 Likes
Vibi86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
NO bro.. even i am searching for it.. no one knows. I think they are paying less to UI developers
0 Likes
Vibi86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
And after the september software update these issues get started.
I think on one release they will introduce an issue and on next one they will resolve it.
Vibi86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
screen shot of my chat with samsung assistant. even they dont have any idea about this. They are not looking into customers andd their complaints

Screenshot_20211005-213506_Chrome.jpg

rishabh98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm not sure if they will address this issue in the next security patch but we can only wait and watch.
0 Likes
Vibi86
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro, as ur issue is very similar to mine, i think we are facing the blink/flicker issue while we connect our fone with internet.
The full screen comes to potriat mode in every 6-7 minutes while we are watching online video. either amazon/netflix/youtube...
can you pls check in what frequency the change is happening.?? for me its every 6-7 minutes, the landscape will change to potriat mode or sometimes it stops.
rishabh98
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I guess the issue exactly the same. In general, flickers are happening quite frequently. I should start noting the frequency and share with you.
0 Likes
Justoo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Yes bro, exactly same with my galaxy A51
0 Likes