Original topic:

Bugs in One UI 4 on Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G

(Topic created on: 01-20-2022 09:00 AM)
vedang19
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Samsung,

I have came to the conclusion after observation for over 2 weeks that there are multiple bugs in the One Ui 4 update on Samsung Galaxy S20FE 5G.
Following are the bugs:
1. Camera app opens slowly.
2. Suprising reduction in quality on 3x zoom.
3. Random freezing of Instagram app.
4. Glitches in system apps. 
5. Battery is draining much faster.

I request you to issue a ptach to resolve this since this is causing inconvenience and deteriorated experience.
9 Comments
crazyspider
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I guess this time it really became an issue cz many people are saying the same except u.... Samsung should look into it rather than completing the one ui 4 update for other phones
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
vedang19
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thank you for guiding. I would like to inform you that these steps had already been taken by me earlier since I am aware of basic troubleshooting. Request you to consider my post as customer request and address the bugs via a software update. Also, I would like to bring it to your notice that, Camera performance has degraded and shutter lag and camera opening time has increased. Address the bugs ASAP.
0 Likes
Souvik99
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I am using Samsung S20 FE 5G Snapdragon Version after OneUI 4.0 update I tested the camera for 2 days it has degraded a lot. HDR is not functioning  properly shadows are getting blacked more smoothening effect and sharpness has reduced.In brief Camera has downgraded where it should be upgraded. Other than this in the UI itself  theres a lot of bugs.

Dan_57
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, many bugs are there in the UI. Samsung has not fixed the issues with its January patch update.
I guess samsung is implicitly trying to say to its customers "do not update to a major is update"😑
0 Likes
vedang19
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S21FE 5G has not even received the January update! Also, Samsung doesn't Listen to Fans and names this device as Fan edition is an irony in itself!
Dan_57
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
True
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device slowing down issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vinay143
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
I have similar issues as well while uploading reels on Instagram the audio is glitched hope they ll resolve it fast
0 Likes