Original topic:

Bug- Display doesn't go back to Adaptive Refresh Rate if Power Saver mde is used

(Topic created on: 01-30-2023 09:17 AM)
itissalimkhan
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Bug- Display doesn't go back to Adaptive Refresh Rate if Power Saver mde is used.
This happens like almost everytime, either the battery Saver turned on due to low battery and if I charge and the charge goes above 20 percent.
The Power Saver is turned off but Refresh Rate stays in Standard mode.
This also happens when Power Saver is used in Routines. 
Device- S21 Ultra
8 Comments
Aayu23
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Device ?

No such issues here in s22
0 Likes
itissalimkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
S21U
0 Likes
Shervin007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
When mobile is in Power saving mode then display would go to Standard refresh , which is not a bug.
However when mobile is charged and power saving mode is turned off then it should go back to Adaptive refresh, that is a bug.
No such issues for me in my S21 ultra
0 Likes
itissalimkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, 1st point is obvious and I'm facing the 2nd one....
Sometimes it works i.e. it switches back to adaptive but 90 percent of the times, it doesn't
0 Likes
Shervin007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ok.
I know it sounds cliche but most of the time Factory reset helps, incase you want to try that.
0 Likes
itissalimkhan
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I know it might solve it... Did a factory reset when I got oneui5 stable....
Factory reset is a pain tbh.... I have to set up all the apps, everything.... Yes, I cN backup but data 😑
0 Likes
Shervin007
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Agreed its a pain
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes