Original topic:

Bring back Snapdragon chipset in S series

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 07:22 PM)
vimaleddy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
The in-house chip Exynos has been used in the flagship, Mid, and lower level models. Whatever Samsung sugarcoat it there is a significant difference in performance of the two chips. I have used various samsung devices now, after s9+ my current phone I have become very reluctant to buy an another Samsung flagship with Exynos chipset. When i compare an sd chip s9 vs an Exynos chipset s9 there is a clear difference in performance. 

Samsung may say it's because of the costing, availability and all that. But all that seems to be a mere profit making tool. Why don't a customer loved brand take suggestions from their customers. It's good Samsung's fans and loyal customers if Samsung changes its adamant decision
10 Comments
ReganAiyappa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
absolutely paid 97500 for a third class processor and also 100x space zoom is the next century's biggest joke which is just a digital zoom
vimaleddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
is it okay after the stabilization updates
0 Likes
ReganAiyappa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
no update can make Maruti 800 into Mercedes bro
vimaleddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
😂😂😂 lol
0 Likes
ReganAiyappa
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
its a battery drain and camera night mode is like a cartoon
Galaxy S
wait for some time in a year Samsung will release new exynos with new architecture. few months back there was a leak of the same and the scores were outstanding, shattering SD865
0 Likes
vimaleddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hope that's real
0 Likes
Galaxy S
it is just wait for it
0 Likes