Original topic:

Boycott Samsung until it commits update policy

(Topic created on: 03-27-2017 12:32 PM)
venke
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I m feeling ashamed of using Samsung galaxy s7 edge with very slow updates and lagginess . It's high time Samsung should adhere commit to android updates like nexus series. It should fix the lagginess instead of bloated os. It should come up like with Sony concept ui. Vanilla less bloated ui of android to unleash s7 edge. Unless Samsung commits we should boycott Samsung products
0 Likes
5 Comments
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
We understand your concerns related to Samsung device upgrade. We will provide this feedback to relevant departments so that better upgrade policy can be attained for customers. But, meanwhile, we would like to advice on three key aspects:
- Samsung plans to provide Nougat upgrade to many devices (after S7 & S7 Edge) in 2017. S6 & S6 Edge is planned to receive very soon. Samsung can't confirm any date until decided as mobile market is highly prone to changes & very competitive.
- With many devices to upgrade & appreciable inbuilt new features, Samsung assures priority for customer service both on terms of quality & timely update.
- Samsung continues to most Trusted Brand in India under ""Consumer Durables"" category. Please check http://brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/business-of-brands/most-trusted-brands-2016-brand-ranking-category-wise/56761714
With respect to above points, we would like our customers to continue to keep faith in service & mobile product quality.
0 Likes
venke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I m talking about monthly security updates and improvements bug fixes. Hope s7 was the last flagship to receive nougat. Many devices to upgrade? Seriously why you release a lot of mobile keep it simple as lg or oneplus
0 Likes
hullas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
wifi not working in my Samsung Galaxy on next mobile what do to
0 Likes
venke
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Samsung will be dethroned soon in India like sony trust me. People won't be spending 50k on phones anymore unless it's iPhone as it has resale value
0 Likes
glorified
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
who told to manufacture so many devices when you cant handle them at the same time.. whose fault is it.. samsung for manufacturing that many devices or us who invest half a lakh of Rs to buy such shitty excuses..
all the mobile phone makers have different line up of phones but they do not possess such a shitty update policy..
u cant make excuse of the no of devices you produce.. u produce to earn more profit not to cater to people..
if u people had any concern for us u wouldn't have given such a lame n shitty excuse.. and what new features do u provide.. u just take back the features in one update and refine it n then give it back in the subsequent update.. that's not giving new features..
paying half a lakh n being treated as a 2nd class citizen sucks..
better come up with suitable reply or excuses rather than such lame n sickening replies..
0 Likes