Original topic:

Blurry Camera

(Topic created on: 06-21-2019 12:12 PM)
SantoshJagdale
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
This is my first  Samsung phone. I have been using one plus before this. I bought Samsung's  s10+ specifically for camera features. I'm deeply disappointed in camera's performance, especially the front camera. Rear camera washes details on surfaces massively due to light rebounding. I compared my camera with a friend's one plus 7 pro, it was capturing images without washing out details. The front camera of Samsung's Galaxy  S10 is the worst, specially in indoor and low light scenarios. For what reason it makes everything looks bright white, I never underatood. My skin color is brown but I look like a piece of white color plastic doll that too an ugly one because front camera lenses are not capturing real shape and also details. Everything looks blurry and washed out. Corners of the camera gets distorted too. Samsung  you have charged us 74,000 INR in India. Please fix this or you are going to lose out on your customers here. Honestly OnePlus 6 front camera is much much better that galaxy s10's front camera. Its a shame! 

22 Comments
Galaxy S
clean the smuges of rear camera with a microfiber cloth as it gets smudgy easily. Light rebounding is an effect of lens smudging. for front cam disable the beauty mode and keep the hdr off
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Sorry bro, nothing will help..all s10+ users are facing this issue and after recent updates its worst..
Galaxy S
Hi Apporva, I have done all that those things. I am into photography since last few years :)
0 Likes
Galaxy S
hey i agree the front cam is bad. but the rear cam is good. Can you send a sample I'll try if i could help.
0 Likes
æmğ
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro not only s10 user but almost every series got affected after recent updates especially pie update for oreo users.
i suggest you to report this as error report on samsung care.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Only in Daylight..or you can say bright light..else rear camera is also struggling in dull light..especially telephoto part..
Galaxy S
im my view takes good as compared to competition excluding pixel and the p30. Compared it with my friend's iphone xs the s10 had more details. In future update they could add more softening to make it look less grainy.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
In bright light, it's one of the best but as soon we get inside artificial lighting situation gets really horrible, we can't expect such quality from flagship models..
Galaxy S
Apoorva, can't share images here but if there is any other platform where we cam connect personally, I can definitely share some images n discuss further!
0 Likes