Original topic:

Bluetooth outgoing voice

(Topic created on: 04-13-2020 11:36 AM)
Toolsmp
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I have an external Bluetooth speaker which don't have mic, it's only a speaker. All without mic speakers I have tried including Samsung Bluetooth TV series 4 also. I connect my phone with that speaker, and talk via Normal Call from Mobile Phone, the receiver person can't hear my voice. I want that sound to be hear on speaker by everyone near me. And it should use my phones mic for outgoing voice. But as I told we can hear the voice of receiver's person on Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth Samsung TV, but my voice is not heard by receiver person. Pl reply. 
4 Comments
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
your speaker should have mic support hardware then only loudspeaker option for everyone to hear will work
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
well if you use bluetooth speaker for call your speaker should have mic because then your call is going through the speaker as in car bluetooth speakers you need mic support to talk to the other person via speaker not phone and also hear him via speaker see this
https://www.reviewgeek.com/14772/the-best-bluetooth-speakers-with-speakerphone-functionality/amp/
0 Likes
YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
You cannot have access to mic of the phone while it is connected with a bluetooth speaker whitout a mic.
0 Likes
Toolsmp
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
any app?
there must be any software to do this.
anyone has an idea?
0 Likes