Hello, please follow the steps below:
Go to Setting > Apps > Tap on three dots on the top right corner > Select show system Apps > Select every Bluetooth service > Select storage > Clear data and cache.
- Go to Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network Settings > Enter your screen PIN > Reset network settings.
- Restart your phone > Open Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Make sure it is visible to nearby devices.
* your device will scan automatically for nearby devices.
- Open Settings > Connections > Open Bluetooth > On.
- Make sure it is visible to nearby devices from Settings > Connections > phone visibility > On.
- Press and hold on Bluetooth to scan for devices.
- Tap on the device that you need to connect to from the devices list.
Thank you :)