adzires
Active Level 2
I'm using Galaxy S10 Lite with all the latest software updates installed.
Since I bought it about 4 months back, I'm facing a weird problem. Whenever I turn on hotspot, already connected Bluetooth devices are disconnected automatically and its not possible to connect them until hotspot is again turned off.
Or temporary fix is -
Restart phone
Turn on and off Airplane mode
Reset network settings

Samsung customer care hasn't given a permanent fix so far upon contacting multiple times and they always suggest same basic checks like boot to safe mode, reset app preferences, clear Bluetooth app cache etc. which didn't work.
No permanent solution so far.

Anybody facing similar issue or have a suggestion, please let me know.
10 Comments
Ehsank
if all settings are not work then its better to visit service centre as you tried almost everything
Yep, I thought that too. Came to this forum to just check if others are facing similar issue.
Ballud
Active Level 5
Until Samsung enable 5ghz wifi hotspot this issue will persist. As 2.4ghz wifi interferes with Bluetooth which also uses the same band.
SyedAbdulHaseeb
Active Level 6
Same issue from start. Hoping they fix it soon.

raised an bug report, They are asking logs for the recent transaction. if you have it. do share in the community bug report.
cs_member9
Active Level 7

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

I have done that several times already.
Ehsank
and bro @adzires if you like my comments then please
ACCEPT AS SOLUTION BY CLICKING ON 3DOT AT MY COMMENT.
Ryujin
Active Level 1
I'm having the same issue... Bluetooth is not working when I switch on the hotspot....

But temporarily if I connected the Bluetooth device prior to turning on the hotspot, it is working about 95% of the time... Try that out and let's wait for Samsung to fix the issue... hope it helps 😅
Doesn't work for me that way. Even if bluetooth device is connected already, the moment I turn on hotspot, bluetooth is disconnected automatically and doesn't connect until hotspot is turned off.