Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Blue Light / Night Mode / Bedtime mode / Eye comfort shield

(Topic created on: 01-24-2022 10:51 PM)
Rahil666
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My S21 automatically goes to night mode activating the blue light limiter from 10pm to 7am. Tried l settings and even called the samsung customer care. No one could help fix it. 

It was called night mode in my oneplus which I could toggle on off anytime. 
7 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Settings-display-eye comfort shield-always onScreenshot_20220124-142740_Settings.png
Rahil666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi IcyJay,
Tried but it still doesn't work. I have attached the screen shot for you to see how my scree looks at the moment.Screenshot_20220124-224058_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Its greyed out, does screen becomes yellow or greyscale? Cause if its greyscale then its because of bedtime mode being enabled not eye comfort shield
Rahil666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Screen becomes yellow. Bedtime mode makes it go black and white and I have it off.Screenshot_20220124-225401_Digital Wellbeing.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Rahil666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you so much IcyJay. This fixed it. Samsung support were of no help and had asked me to go to the nearest service center to rectify this.
https://youtu.be/J9J1B2Q8Eu4
This video easily explains it step by step. You will have to download Nova Launcher to make the changes.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes