Original topic:

Blockchain Wallet in Galaxy Smartphones

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 12:41 AM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung adds third-party cryptocurrency wallet integration to the Samsung Blockchain Wallet in Galaxy smartphones

Samsung has introduced a new update to the Samsung Blockchain Wallet that enables importing and managing virtual assets from third-party wallets in Samsung Galaxy smartphones. The update makes it easier for Galaxy users to manage their crypto assets from one location, which are protected by the Samsung Blockchain Keystore.

With the Samsung Blockchain Wallet, users could already manage various cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC tokens, Tron (TRX), and TRC tokens. The update now allows users to connect to select cold hardware wallets including the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X. There is also support for various decentralized apps (DApp) that use blockchain technology to authenticate the exchange of digital assets.

Private keys for cryptocurrency and DApps are stored using Samsung’s Blockchain Keystore, which is a secure area separate from the main operating system. This area is further protected by a secure processor and can only be accessed using the owner’s PIN or fingerprint.

Thanks to Milan and Team Fonearena for Sharing this News

7 Comments
vikas33346
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
How to download this app
0 Likes
AJAY06
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Where to find samsung wallet app
0 Likes
itsanjan
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Great move samsung !
AdityaBhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's not available for India I think
0 Likes
AdityaBhi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung announced in today's event
0 Likes
Dedward874
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

The vast majority of people are trying to best form their passive income for a good life and be confident in the future.

Anyway, I have for convenience and to keep track of charts one app that has recently made the integration of a new popular exchange NOVA. You can also read more about it by using this source https://tabtrader.com/blog/nova-dax-on-tabtrader-now that describes everything in detail and lists all the pluses of the news.

I think it will bring some benefits to you. 

0 Likes