Original topic:

Black Crush issue on S9 Plus

(Topic created on: 04-18-2020 12:28 PM)
ChiragArora
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Me and many other S9, S9 Plus, Note 9 etc. Users are having a problem of black crush in there devices after updating to One UI 2.0. Basically the dark colours of the display just become pitch black and the darker coloured gradients looks pixelated. Samsung is a reputated company and i did not expect such issues in there falgship devices which are known for there beautiful amoled displays but this issue just ruins the experience of the user. Come on samsung just drop a software update to fix this issue.
10 Comments
sonymax2408
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
i have the same problem
Ameen618
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have the same problem after updating. It's funny now my 5000 rupees realme c1 secondary phone have 10 times better display quality than my 65000 rupees samsung s9+ amoled display 😂😂
ChiragArora
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same, My secondary phone vivo v5s has better display quality than my s9+ and I noticed that I prefer my Vivo V5s over my S9+ because its frustrating to use it now after remembering that you have spent a fortune to buy it.😤
0 Likes
Ameen618
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
fix it samsung
Ameen618
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i heard a rumour that apple put bug into samsung software 🤣
aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue in my s8
ChiragArora
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
too bad for you because they are not going to give any more updates to s8 and note 8 series😶
aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
atleast they should fix what they have done
ChiragArora
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yup i hope so