Original topic:

Black Crush and Gradient Banding Issues on my S9πŸ’”

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 06:35 PM)
shinu7
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Black Crush and Gradient Banding Issues.. dark is not actual dark in my S9 today i unlocked my device and i can clearly see changes suddenly.. black is not actually black in dark mode and its grayish visible more when i turn the brightness more.. im so much disappointment i will never buy a samsung device in my life unless samsung fixes this with software issue or whatever.. 

Do anyone else have this issue or anyone knows how to fix it? Please reply.. my S9 is not able to show pure black in apps instagram and settings displaying grayish it was pure black before this happenedπŸ˜”so much disappointment 
10 Comments
shinu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
yeah im very disappointed i was so happy with the android 10 update it was fun using this device with those new animations but now i totally lost interest.
SneekND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
install Hex installer from play store it's based on theming you will get pitch black on whatsapp,instagram and many apps.
0 Likes
SneekND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
0 Likes
shinu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ohh thanks brother πŸ€—
0 Likes
Gattttt
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello
0 Likes
shinu7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
HolaπŸ‘‹
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve your concern, we would request you to kindly visit the nearby Samsung service center. After physically examine your device, service center personnel will provide you the further resolution.
For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

aditya27
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Exactly the same issue in my s8
redshift64bit
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
When did it happen? After new update?