Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Bixiby cards replaced with Samsung daily

(Topic created on: 03-25-2020 08:58 AM)
ShrishSam
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Hello , I noticed this morning that bixyby card replaced with Samsung daily in my Galaxy S10 lite? Can you help me to get it back, or any alternate app?  This was helping  me to manage my calendar and health tracking etc , now I don't see it anymore, the Samsung daily card are useless and nothing is usable 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, go to settings, then apps, the tap on Samsung Daily. After the page opens, tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select uninstall updates. This will hopefully help you out. If it helps you, mark as solution by clicking the three dots over my reply.

View solution in context

Solution
Galaxy S
go to setting 》 apps 》 Samsung daily 》 click on three dot above the right corner 》 uninstall the update thn you can get the older Bixby. fallow the screen shot I posted

View solution in context

8 Comments
oyemukul
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
why not in s8.
0 Likes
Ařpît
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
yeah..there are more updates eg..Sam internet, Sam billing, Sam pass etc....
0 Likes
Solution
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, go to settings, then apps, the tap on Samsung Daily. After the page opens, tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select uninstall updates. This will hopefully help you out. If it helps you, mark as solution by clicking the three dots over my reply.
Savannah
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
thanks very much bro. you saved the day! your solution worker 100% and now my old cards are back
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It was my absolute pleasure doing that.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy S
go to setting 》 apps 》 Samsung daily 》 click on three dot above the right corner 》 uninstall the update thn you can get the older Bixby. fallow the screen shot I posted
ShrishSam
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
thanks So much, works perfectly now after following your steps..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
mark his answer as solution