Original topic:

Bixby voice & response from Samsung technical team

(Topic created on: 08-26-2017 03:36 PM)
villain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S

This wat they respond when the question raised on Bixby Voice update. They're really getting into our nerves.

Farewell Samsung

7342bee8-b71b-4bf0-82b0-004a01a6d723.jpg
27 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Dear members, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to all Samsung Indian users regarding Bixby voice. We would like to request you that patience for some time and when it will be available in India, you will be notify in notification panel or modes of communication.
0 Likes
AJ81
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
why can't you go ahead and provide the reason for delay ? We have the right to know why we have to wait for a service we paid for ?
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
excellent question AJ8.. hey Samsung team could u answer this. damn
KimI
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
we're not here for PR crap. start fucking delivering your promises or take the phone back and refund
shubham2005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
till today...i was thinking of buying galaxy note 8 but your services and all the shits are making me want to sell my galaxy s8 now😑😑😑we are your premium customers and you ate not even giving us services that we should have...#hatesamsung
Aql
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
the Bangalore R&D centre is sleeping I guess.
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
the whole Samsung India is in coma
AnilS8
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
This is discrimination by Samsung with Indian customers. They r deliberately doing this. We must show them what we can do.......My next phone definitely will not be samsung.
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
mine too buddy