Original topic:

Bixby routine dashboard

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 07:34 PM)
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi

I recently looking for the Bixby routine dashboard in my S10, but unable to find it. 

Can someone give me  hint? 

11 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Settings>Advanced features>Bixby routines>Open the three dots menu>Settings>Show Bixby routines icon>ON.
Now you can see the Bixby routines icon in your appscreen.
Thank you.
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Hi thank you so much. but i am talking about this screen
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Dash board may be the first screen you see after opening the Bixby routines app. I think this may be the advanced versions from any flagship models like S20. Refer the source of this image for details. Thank you.
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
i mean i had it in my S10 recently i couldn't find .. was it discontinued in older version . is that what you mean
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
it's not landing in to a solution to accept..if yes i would love to
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Okay. As you asked for dashboard, I thought you were just searching for the BIXBY ROUTINES app.
I am using A50. My dashboard was entirely changed after the recent major update (UI 2). Are you mentioning any such changes in your phone too? After any update?
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes i figured it out. Samsung discontinued the Dashboard option in the UI 2.0 update. thanks for your time and it's nice to chat with you. Good luck
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Do you mean attached dashboard?
0 Likes
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I can't find the hide widgets on lockscreen option either ... so it's there anymore for S10
0 Likes