Original topic:

Bixby response sound not functioning in the absence of internet connectivity.

(Topic created on: 04-15-2024 02:09 PM)
jinesh_ap
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi

I am writing to report a bug with the Bixby voice assistant on my Samsung S23 Plus smartphone. When I say the wake phrase, "Hi Bixby," the assistant usually responds with a sound, which helps me locate my phone. ,

"But if there is no internet connectivity, Bixby does not make any sound, and I cannot tell if it has responded or not."

I have tried all the available settings in Bixby, but the issue persists. I have been using Samsung S series phones for over five years and am familiar with all the Bixby settings.

I believe this is a bug that needs to be fixed by Samsung. I hope they will address this issue in a future software update.

11 Comments
jinesh_ap
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Hi Samsung support,

I hope you will address this general issue in upcoming updates. It would be helpful if Bixby's response sound could work without internet. If the issue is fixed ASAP, it will be a big help for me.

Thanks in Advance

0 Likes
jinesh_ap
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Hi, Samsung support,

I hope you will address this general issue in upcoming updates. It would be helpful if Bixby's response sound could work without the internet. If the issue is fixed ASAP, it will be a big help for me.

0 Likes