Original topic:

Bixby button setup

(Topic created on: 04-28-2020 02:18 AM)
Rlkapoor461
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Suggestion for better user experience:
 I want to set bixby button to instantly close current app and move back to app that i previously used;
As of now Bixby button can only be used to either opening app or running command, but can't be set for an Action,i.e. closing current app, showing recent apps, home button, back etc, Although it can be set to run those using bixby commands, but it takes time to run command, it shows a popup for 5 seconds and some of actions are not supported by bixby like ,show recent apps, 
 So rather a new option as 'actions' should be added to bixby button setup to instantly run navigation & other actions.
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
should be added 🤣🤣🤣🤣first tell Samsung to fix idiots Bixby non understandable commands.....siri is intelligent, Google assistant is intelligent..but Bixby day by day turning into donkey.....and don't ask Samsung to give features but definitely ask to solve present issues....if Samsung will bychance give it then they will definitely removed some useful features as Samsung is champion to remove features
Rlkapoor461
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
right, everyone's tryna get rid of bixby button,some even have pulled it out of their phone, but now with bixby 2.0,we can use that button for something else and disable bixby forever...
as of now,siri makes more sense that google assistant
and donkey makes more sense than bixby
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
sir, once use Google assistant..you will forget Bixby....Bixby routine is good only rest of all functionality are bogus in Bixby...it's can't convert 1 RUPEES in dollars, can't book an uber ( previously that functionality was there),not understanding maximum comments even some which given in lists also.....I don't know what Samsung Bixby developers are doing...once I asked Bixby as hi Google....it said I don't understand it.....then I asked Google assistant as hi Bixby....what a great answer was there from Google...👉 hi I am Google assistant not Bixby, but I have heard Bixby is very good listener....so just think there are trillions and trillions of data empowered inside Google assistant..Bixby is infant only an idiots infant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
aur 🤣🤣🤣👉Bixby kya Hume need se jagayega....uo khud jage tab na🤣🤣🤣comment karne ke 4 sec bad muh kholta hain uo donkey
0 Likes
SneekND
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I disabled bibxy and the button is useless..
0 Likes
Rlkapoor461
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
But if you have UI2.0 now you can remap that for opening any app or command but unfortunately it cant be used for navigation
0 Likes