Original topic:

Bixby Voice! Congratulations Samsung Users

(Topic created on: 08-30-2017 05:24 PM)
av820202
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Congratulations all samsung users, till date Bixby Voice was available with dummy app in your phone and update was available which was actually useless but still update was there.

Now Samsung has withdrawn the available update and has confirmed that application is not available in your country or Phone.

Bloody hell..... I am using Samsung S8+, which was sold to me with this upcoming feature. So rather saying that it's not compitable Country or Handset.......you guys should say that you people are unable to serve you as promised and not able to keep your commitments.

This is the height of unprofessuonalism and absolute breach of buyer seller agreement. We know that company like you pets hundreds of lawyers to tackle such issue and an individual can't mess with you. But be sure that such behavior of your company will surely attract heavy losses as brand damage in future in Indi.

Mark my words!!!

6511bcd7-60f7-4e7a-8846-730d3ba33672.jpg
22 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
correct india not indi ok
0 Likes
av820202
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Typo error brother..... understand emotions.... don't go on words.....😁
manthan001
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Dude you know the history of Samsung on sucking on updates and also selling the phone for 65k i.e. 1000$ even though it's made in India, it was your decision to buy it so you have to live with it. I bought an S8+ too knowing it would suck on updates and I am living with it too.
So chill
0 Likes
av820202
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Then this msg also belong to you brother.... I have already congratulated my self.... now just sharing with everyone like us. By the way it has been actually our compromising nature from ancient time that we suffer most...... anyways.... Hail Samsung.......🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Nazi04
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Bixby voice, y not on s8+ in India??
0 Likes
vijaynair
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes you are right
0 Likes
Khalifa
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
bixy voice updateb5f956b3-6d09-4780-bf2a-fd42164d7d44.jpg
0 Likes
maher
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
September bhi wait kar lo kya jaayega
0 Likes
fay
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I didn't even know that such an was there in the phone. Later when I was watching YouTube I got to know and tried on my phone. I was disappointed when I came to know the service is not available in our country. I'm very happy that we'll be able to use the app in months time or so.
0 Likes