Original topic:

Bixby India

(Topic created on: 09-15-2017 03:54 PM)
Ayush1907
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
When is bixby voice launching in India and if it is launched, how to enable it (which language should phone be in, do we clear app app data,etc)?
17 Comments
moh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
there is a way but u need to flash ur rom via other country firmware of s8... but lets wait for the samsung india... i talked to them and they told that u will get a ota update for bixby voice... just wait for the ota... and u dont have to clear any cache for that
0 Likes
MrJadeja
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
That is the only way it will work in India
0 Likes
Ayush1907
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
All other countries' samsung page shows bixby voice but on India's page, bixby voice is not advertised(atleast yet)
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for Bixby voice update, as of now Bixby Voice is on hold due to some reasons in India. When it will be available for Indian users you will be notified via various modes of communication or you can check in Samsung newsroom for further information.
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung did Indian users fools for 2 reasons.
1. Bixby delay.
2. Decrease in mobile price in less than 4 months.. for the same price now we are getting 128gb storage and 6gb ram.
i will not prebook samsung products
0 Likes
Ayush1907
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i know dude i got the 6 gb version but my mother got the 4 gb version and she only bought it 1 week before me for the same prics
0 Likes
Ayush1907
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
ik dude there was so much hype so I pre-booked it but now Samsung is selling a better variant at same price. Totally agree with you
0 Likes
man9005
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
#buycott Samsung's next product , so that they know about the Indian customer value.
0 Likes