Original topic:

Bixby 1.x was way more better the the current bixby verson 2.x

(Topic created on: 08-24-2019 10:55 PM)
AnkitBhagat
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
The older bixby 1.x had a feature to intract with the third party apps. And had ability to follow sub-commands. For example. Command like "take a screen shot and share on whatsapp with xyzz" , "open youtube and search xyz" worked flewlessly.
It also supported multi-command in a sequence.

But in this current bixby. It just do the basic command. One line commands. If we give it the sequence of command like "do this then do that" it can not complete command.

So the question is, at the time when everyone expect some upgrade in the higher app verson. Why did bixby downgraded. It was made just a useless assistant. Where everybody think of it as a waste app taking space of their internel memory. Why is it there in the phone. When everyone has the same featured google assistant. It is no more different from google assistant now.
Ya earlier version bixby 1.x was way more smarter. No any assistant was near to that. But current bixby was just waste.

If you can do somthing. Please allow us to install the older version of bixby. Tell us the way to downgrade bixby version and bixby service. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
yes 100% I am agree with you...new bixby can't understand many commands..such as convert 1 dollar in Indian rupee etc...can't book an uber ....I think Google assistant is much better than bixby v.2.0
Binz
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
consider disabling it
0 Likes
TSNair
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
when is rhe updation of samsung j710
0 Likes
AnkitBhagat
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i think samsung itself want that user should remap it or disable it. thats why they make it the waste app taking internal storage space just in vain.
0 Likes
sancht_dingra
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Thanks a lot

0 Likes