Original topic:

Bill Lost & earphones gone bad

(Topic created on: 09-08-2018 08:46 PM)
rocky01
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
My friend was gifted a s9+ on his birthday ,phone was purchased in Jaipur, now the bill is lost and akg earphones don't work in one side.
Is there a way to claim warranty
0 Likes
18 Comments
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
If has box with him he can take the phone &phone along with earphones and purchase date can be checked through imei no. on box & phone
0 Likes
rocky01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yes , he has the box and all accessories but some say invoice is mandatory
0 Likes
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
no need of any kind of invoices nowadays in Samsung care ..so don't hesitate ..just go
0 Likes
rocky01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Should he take phone with him, along with box or just the earphones
0 Likes
itsb
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
phone is must needed for accessory servicing.. they check IMEI & other codes with PC (in this process they may factory reset your Phone) . no box needed.
i personally never carry bill for any kind of servicing (in warrantie state) , they never ask me for bill
Sushantnayak
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You can go and argue on that as you have a valid imei no. that's registered online. So go ahead and you contact samsung customer through phone or mail for better help as service centers can deny it sometimes.
0 Likes
SabirMomin
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No need to produce bill. go to service center with original phone whice is associated with falty earphone. They can check your phone warranty period. I personally have changed my earphone in s8 without showing any bill or box.
rocky01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
how will they know if earphones are from the same phone or if whether they are duplicate.
0 Likes
rocky01
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
also, how long it takes to repair
0 Likes