Highlighted
Active Level 2
The Main Focus of this phone is this "FE" word "Fan Edition". Samsung really bring the real Fan Edition Smartphone for fans. I'm also a huge fan of this S20 FE. I'm a huge fan of SuerAMOLED display but when it's turn into 120 hz SuperAMOLED display it goes to next level. The Flagship triple rare camera with 12 MP f1.8 OIS main camera helps me to shoot like a pro Grade Picturs, 12 MP OIS Ultra wide camera most needed in this Durga puga Occasion, and my most fav camera feature,8mp telephoto camera with 3X optical zoom and 30X digital zoom at this price point some companies give us macro and depth camera instead of this telephoto cam. Then my one of the Most fav feature is Water and dust Resistant IP68 rating, I want shoot some photos under Water. Then the wireless and reverse wireless features are mind blowing I have just wanted to used this feature as I've not experienced with this features yet. The 4500mAh battery is a great power pack for this phone and my daily life also as I'm a student. And then the Most fav things are here meletary leveled Knox security , Samsung pay, Bixby, In DISPLAY fingerprint, Secure folder and also some Flagship level features which make Samsung a legend than other companies. My Most fav Colour in this phone is Cloud Red. And I'm also a member of this It's really great.
At the end I'm a huge of Samsung from 2011 (My father's 1st Samsung phone is Samsung Metro) to Samsung Galaxy J1(2015) to Samsung Galaxy J7 Max(2017) to Still now 2020 Samsung Galaxy M30s(2019).
Huge Fan Of Samsung.