Original topic:

Big news for Android O update on S8/S8+ & Note 8

(Topic created on: 11-17-2017 06:16 PM)
villain
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Guys good news for Samsung Galaxy S8 S8plus Note8 users.,
Recently they've rolled out new Samsung Pay Update, in that update it has mentioned that its compatible for "Android Oreo OS" .
so next we could merely receive an update on Android O

After updating Samsung Pay it works so smooth.
Awaiting for the big update on Android Oreo
acf48f59-aaca-47bf-8aad-88da359145bc.jpg
8 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
They have rolled it few weeks ago with support of O and for all phone not just these new phones.
0 Likes
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I mean the Android Oreo update will be received by these three models first. understand it
_007
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
How can you be sure that these phones will get update first just on the bases of a small update which is rolled to all models. you work in samsung R&D?
And don not use these heading -BIG NEWS. Is this a big news or you work for Samsung.
0 Likes
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Yeah I can be sure with not just this single update but with consecutive things. I've analysed a lot of articles and also with this particular update even a child can understand why they are providing Android Oreo OS for SamsungPay. so the next big update might be an Android jump from N to O. For saying things related to Samsung products or updates u Don't have to work with Samsung. u can just be an admirer or just a fan follower.

btw Wats upto you.. what the heck u r doing here on ma page in ma post..?! whom u to question me.. do I invite u here. why r u crying when I just meantioned about these three fones.. so u r using cheap budget models isn't it..poor guy Better afford these models first then u can come here n speak. Play somewhere else kiddo..
pullu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
s8+
villain
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yup S8+ S8 Note8
anasansari
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
how to get oreo version in my s8