Original topic:

Big issue with s10 plus

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 06:25 PM)
Haitham92
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi this regarding playing pubg mobile on s10 plus its very bad on this device many many lags and i cant play it even other phones with less specs can run it smoothly really it was very bad experiance for paying big with phone cant run game and im fed up with all steps you giving guys and this phone 
7 Comments
Galaxy S
Hey there, the gaming lag can be due to many issues. Even a slow Internet can result in this issue. Please do a network speed test before playing the game to make sure that the network is ok.
0 Likes
Haitham92
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i made it and i play in different network places the same and i play in my network also with different mobiles not like that and i follow the steps regarding battary use and screen resolution all didnt work
0 Likes
jonty06
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
use GFX graphics tools and set the frame rate for 40 or 60fps and version GF(global version) I've been using this in my note 8. now I'm feeling really good.
0 Likes
rap1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
turn on Game Launcher on your phone settings. Then at the game launcher, click the gear icon below and select the game you want and select Focus on Performance and set Fps to 60.
0 Likes
iRozen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

mine still **bleep**. I use emulators... and i'm getting huge framedrops with the exynos version. Such an Inferior phone. I felt like I've got scammed.

rap1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
did u try to set your device screen resolution at FHD+? and on developers option, turn on "Force 4x MSSA". This will consume more battery.
0 Likes
iRozen
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

For sure it'll make the phone real hot too right? Which will affect the other parts.

But thanks thou. I'll take note of it!^_^

0 Likes