Original topic:

Beta update one ui 3

(Topic created on: 10-21-2020 05:17 PM)
Vipulo07
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
S20 series update notice removed by admin. Did anybody get the beta update?
nagasrinivas
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
not released in India
0 Likes
arnavde
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Once I saw it was removed my hope actually went high that beta would be live that's why they removed it. 😂
0 Likes
Vipulo07
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same here I thought time has come to register par samsung to samsung ho hai 3 years software updates. Legendary Samsung
0 Likes
Sgov
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
They might just bring the Beta version within a week(fingers crossed). As per the current trend, Samsung is actually very impressive in software updated/security patches and in many cases releasing updated even before Pixel. Yes, android 11 could be pushed a lil more early by them... But with this whole one ui release... They have been very unlike Samsung, updating phones very frequently. But, yes, Indian update is tad slow if you compare it to US unlocked version.
0 Likes
Vipulo07
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
they have started giving update in Uk as well no idea about India. Har baar ka kalesh hai updates ko lekar. I had been using samsung from last 4 years
0 Likes
Sgov
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It started with S Korea then took few days to move to US, then Germany and then UK. I expect it to arrive India by Nov. Its a beta release and intension is to test on users and not actually push to everyone. I am also checking the members app daily but then such is the nature of Beta. Its not intended for everyone and there's always changing and chopping with respect to features and stability. Nov 1st week tak wait kar lo.. Mid Dec tak to stable release ho jana chahiye.

FYI, one plus 6/7 last year updates for most phones were rolled back from stable release and was put on hold for more than 3-4 months. Hope this explains why Companies like Samsung go a little cautious on updates. One plus releasing a crappy software update is manageable since it is not as costly.
Ļûçîfėř
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
same here. but Admin team is just a bunch of CrapNshit.
SrikanthL
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I hoped for the same. But the beta is not live yet. Hope samsung has not postponed it indefinitely
0 Likes
manishkmr088
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
everyone thaough so bro, but in reality there was nothing in the notice section and in banner.
0 Likes
Vipulo07
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
check it outScreenshot_20201021-174014_WhatsApp.jpg
0 Likes