Original topic:

Beta Version Issue

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 04:06 PM)
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys good evening. Yesterday I downloaded  beta version for Galaxy one UI 2.0 and manually sideload via memory  card in my phone and I got Android 10 with one ui 2.0 version and im happy.... but there are so many bugs that I regret in doing so. But well it's beta let me have some patience lol. 
Well the problem is that they are saying that there is change in notification popups while using other apps. But I didn't have any change. Also with the keyboard cursor navigation using spacebar thing. 
Also since I sideload the beta, and not registered my account for one ui 2 beta program as I was informed late and when I came checking for the registration form it was closed. Is there any way to register for beta program from account or settings in phone ? 
As I haven't registered my account for beta program, I can update my phone via settings. I have to sideload the beta zip every time they releases version. Currently I'm using 6th beta version. Do you guys have any of above problems.
Is that the latest version ahh I doubt. 
Thank you.. Let's discuss 
8 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
no way to register it now
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Beta registrations has been closed for now. You may have to do the same sideloading with the Official Update too.
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
But I don't think so that I have to sideload the official update. Because it is that my account is not registered for beta program. but officially every account will get stable update they don't have to sideload it.
My thought went like this.... The reason for which I can't update beta from my settings is that I haven't joined beta program. But as a ordinary Samsung user account they would provide the update in my setting.I think the problem will be with the size of the update. may be the final stable update for beta users less than 500MB and the ordinary account could be nearly 1.8GB.
So is there any problem on updating from settings for me? I ask this because I'm afraid that if i sideload the official one ui 2 rom now then I have to sideload every time they releases update. please correct me
0 Likes
Sciphile
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
No, you won't receive the official update you will have to reinstall the original Android Pie Firmware for your device only then will you be able to receive the official Android 10 update

After the beta program is over and the stable Android 10-based One UI update rolls out for your device, it is strongly recommended that you re-install the previous stable Android Pie firmware (Download it using SamFirm tool) according to your original device CSC code. This will allow you to receive the official OTA updates in the future.
0 Likes
Aaditya4213
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
how do you participate in beta program
0 Likes
GeojiGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I just downloaded the beta version and sideload it
Aaditya4213
Active Level 1