Original topic:

Best accessory for s21 ultra us a power bank.

(Topic created on: 11-28-2021 09:02 PM)
Josu99
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
My 3 weeks old s21 ultra only getting 3 hrs screen on time.
So i think the best accessory for this phone will be a good power bank.
So sad and frustrated 
Please never take this phone..bcz it has this reliability issue.
0 Likes
12 Comments
Galaxy S
I totally agree with you. I bought S21 back in August and visited Samsung store 3 times in a week just 2 days after I purchased the phone. It does not last for 7 to 8 hours on normal usage. It shows in battery usage history that the phone lasted for 15 hours on a single charge. The Samsung team diagnosed my newly bought phone and handed me a report saying all good. I'm a Samsung lover but not happy with S21's battery performance.
The favour they made is they gave Hama power bank along with phone when I bought it. They knew the exact issue.
Josu99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This same what service center guys told me too.
Now how is your battery situation?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It's the same . I charge my phone twice a day even on normal usage. I'm used to now hihi ☺️.
Josu99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Haha.
Same case with me.
A phone with this much spec and price.
Its really shamefull.
0 Likes
fouzx
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
What charger you are using and you used sim data or wifi..?
Josu99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
There us nothing to do with charger or settings.
With same settings my 2 year old note 10 plus has same sot.
0 Likes
fouzx
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Charger compatibility put huge effect on battery life. Room temperature, sim network strength, wifi. These things make difference.
Josu99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I use original adapter nd cable but 3 hrs if sot is unacceptable. No use
0 Likes
fouzx
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Than there is 2 possible reasons. 1-charger compatibility. Its not necessary you bought from original store so it'll work. I have s21 ultra i have 25watts and 45 watts charger. I get different charging time nd battery backup from both. And i used to charge with other original Samsung charger but i take more than 1 and half hour nad phone gets heat to nd low battery backup. All chargers was original.
2. Software or port. For software you can download the whole file from sammobile nd flash it through odin and for hardware use this same charger to other phone nd see if charging time is same or different.