Original topic:

Battery problems

(Topic created on: 05-25-2019 11:58 AM)
wasimalman
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
what are the reasons my mobile Samsung Galaxy S8 reach 15% till battery level and after automatically switch off and some time 18% show battery and after one minute 1%show and switch off.

Please give me answer what reasons.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
that could be caused by apps running in the background/using the battery, aging (batteries get old and the screen on time decreases over time) and maybe a virus. im not implying that it's 100% one of those reasons, those are just the most common possibilities, I can only recommend you to take it to a professional. best of luck!
0 Likes
wasimalman
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
i know but not this is problem because my Samsung Galaxy S8 battery 15% still and later suddenly empty
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
i see, i have no information to help you with that, so again, the best thing you can do is to take it to a service centre
0 Likes
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This means that the battery fails. Need to change to a new one
0 Likes
wasimalman
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Non removal battery how to change
0 Likes
Pawtatuh
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
they'll change it for you in a service centre, you cant change it yourself
0 Likes
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This should be done only in service workshops.
0 Likes
EmPrAcE
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Im also having this issue after the latest update on my s8. First i thought that particular cell is damaged. After knowing that others are also experiencing it, i think it is a software issue. Samsung is good at providing software updates with bugs and issues. A year ago samsung's update caused my phones sensors to stop working.
Arsha1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I am also facing the same problem with my S8 mobile after the latest update... it doesn't seems like battery problem and its happening to most of the S8 users... I would appreciate if Samsung care replies with its best possible solutions at the earliest... I hope they will do it...