Original topic:

Battery performance after April update on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 04:28 PM)
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
After April update I got some error while retaining the folder structure so I did a hard reset after that I see battery life is doing better. I got close to 7+ hrs SOT with more than moderate usage. Please find below screenshots for the same. Is anyone else finding system behaving better with April update?

20 Comments
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
do you face any heating issue after the update ?
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
I had heating issues before update now after update its fixed at least in my phone
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Yes overheating issue is resolved after the april one ui 2.1 update in s10 plus.
0 Likes
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
😪 Don't know why my phone is heating.
0 Likes
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Don't know why my phone is overheating too much after this new upadte .... specially while playing games like pubg or making hyperlapse ( even the temperature here is normal 24°) .
0 Likes
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Well I don't play games so can't comment that hard reset will fix your problem but you can give a try.
Bro
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ok ... I'll do it right now
arunnechlani
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
One thing I can tell you is after device reset the system starts learning the usage pattern and their you need to f a k e your pattern intentionally to let system know your pattern and once it learns that your device has less usage it starts predicting more number of days to go last then you can start using the way you like. It will adjust again but not too much so usually you will get little more battery.
0 Likes
rap1021
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
reset the device via recovery
0 Likes