Original topic:

Battery issue

(Topic created on: 01-10-2020 08:48 PM)
SagarNewaskar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
I am using s9 plus since 18 months. From last few updates facing battery issue.

Issue:
Battery consumes drastically when it reaches 15 % and come to 5% within 2 mins. If I try to charge it goes to 1% and mobile get switch off immediately 

Please let me know, if anyone here facing same issue.
9 Comments
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
firstly go to setting and click on the device CARE than click on the battery option than click on the 3dot (top on right side) and click on setting and turn on all the option after that come back on device CARE battery option and click on power mode than turn on adaptive power saving turn on .

if it is helpful for u than click on the 3dot(top on the comment right side) and accept solution
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
this issue is for software fault...it's recommended to download software through wifi not with mobile network Always....but don't worry s9 series now is on beta 2.0.....when official 2.0 will come then please flash that big firmware from authorised Samsung service centre or through odin software
0 Likes
Gltamang
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My s9 plus battery problem.

Battery Issue:
Battery consumes drastically when it reaches 26% and come to12% and 5% within 1 min. If I try to charge it goes to 1% and mobile get switch off immediately.

0 Likes
aravind63
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
update your mobile with smart switch ......it will download complete software around 4gb.......your problem will solve.....
0 Likes
SagarNewaskar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
did it worked for you?
0 Likes
aravind63
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
yup...
0 Likes
SagarNewaskar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I just checked smart switch on PC but there is no such option to install /update/download software for s9 plus
0 Likes
SagarNewaskar
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I.e not available right now
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there,

To resolve the battery related issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes