Original topic:

Battery issue

(Topic created on: 07-10-2022 02:13 AM)
ahmad4560
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So i got this from the dignostic test in the members app 

So now do i need to replace the battery of my phone although i did not notice anything suspicious with the battery and it is working fine
I have the s20 5g if i do need a replacement will it be available for my device and what will be the cost?

I wanted to edit this as i checked the battery health percentage from accu battery i think its quite reliable and tells the accurate health and i got 91% battery health so what could be the problem

10 Comments
Daniel4217
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bhai, Ap ek baar dobara se test kr k dekhy. Agr phir bhi yahi result ata ha, tb behter hoga k ap phone ko samsung customer service center ly kr jaye.
0 Likes
sohail156
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You have to wait for Software update. And also restart yoyr phone and the test
ahmad4560
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I restarted my phone and tested it and it still showed it although iam getting 8 hours of screen on time on average and i got the update for one ui 4.1 and june patch last month
Asadamjadali
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Check your battery using phone info apps in play store
0 Likes
LucasTrowman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
New battery exchange kare.
0 Likes
Zain030
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
What I do ?Screenshot_20220711-095441_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220711-095458_AccuBattery.jpg
0 Likes
ahmad4560
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Charge your phone for a while after installing the accu battery app then it will give the reading
Zain030
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Can i change my battery?Screenshot_20220712-150311_AccuBattery.jpg
0 Likes
ahmad4560
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Man its upto you if you think you are getting decent battery life for your usage then dont replace your battery since it may hold other consequences