Original topic:

Battery draining like water

(Topic created on: 09-11-2019 03:55 PM)
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Team, Thanks for building an incredible fast gorgeous looking and best android phone till date. The only issue I am currently facing is the battery life. Comparing with my cousins s10+ (SD version), my exynos version battery drains very fast... Keeping all the things in background close,, like always on display, unused apps, bluetooth, location still it started drains at a very fast speed. Followed all the measures procided to me in my last query I didn't saw much change in the battery life. When charged to 100%, without any usage it comes down to 98-97% automatically which is really annoying. Spending 1000 bucks for this phone, i have to separately purchase power bank for this which not at all makes any sense. Please fix this issue via software update asap. Thanks. Keep up the good work. Rest I am enjoying this phone and become lifetime fan of S series.

NOTE: POSTED THE SAME ISSUE TWICE AND EVERYTIME GOT THE SAME RESPONSE. PLEASE DO NOT RESPONSE WITH COPY PASTE ANSWER. WANT REAL TIME SOLUTION FOR THIS **bleep**.

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE AS I AM USING S10+
16 Comments
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
in case of qhd, phone even does last for 5 hours on normal usage for exynos version.....6-7 hrs for SD version
TechChic
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
guys, so I read about this. most people complain about battery issues on new phones because are simple using the phone too much- at its optimum settings. I get it, there could be chances that there is a tech issue. but there are also chances that a lot of background apps are running or maybe the screen resolution is at its peak. check these and maybe use get help section's self diagnostic tools and if you find something odd, speak to Samsung people
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks @TechChic for your response. Most important thing is I have been using s series from last 4 years and also an active member of note series. The kind of troubleshooting you suggested is the basic one and being a tech savy I knew these things lot better. So not being rude I have major concern with this S10+ exynos version where i am seeing this problem.

well once again If someone has better solution to this problem please comment asap. SAMSUNG I AM SURE YOU WON'T BE READING ALL THESE COMMENTS AND POST.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
after August update?
0 Likes
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Might be, actually i have purchased the phone around 5th august...not sure how battery works before august
0 Likes
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
What's the process to claim Samsung for providing slow devices to Indian Market?? Just played pubg for 15-20 mins at highest setting, it started throttle. Even Vivo and one plus 7 pro can handle the game like real champ. Please I need the serious responses from all the users. Please support this as we all have spend 1000bucks for this device but honestly not getting same performance. Even chinese brand Vivo does lot better job...
0 Likes
ArjitG
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How can I bring this issue to consumer forum??
0 Likes