Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Since updation s21 plus battery is draining fast anyone noticed that
7 Comments
niri1
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Battery is draining very fast in 120 hz after one ui 4 update . Poor optimization for s21 series
MAHESH1992c
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Myself also facing same problem charging atleast 3 to4 times daily
Ashi007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I am also facing the same issue in my S21 😒. Updated to UI 4 yesterday. 

0 Likes
Suryach
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank god I am not the only one😌yoo sam please optimize daaa
0 Likes
kaujju
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

that's absolutely true...such a huge problem i am facing now..samsung has to take some action against it. Since battry draining speed is really remarkable....

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Members_dGPao9m
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Same Issue here as well. This is a pattern with previous models too. Battery drains with a new update and phone really becomes useless and slow in couple of years. Samsung fix this issue. 

0 Likes