Original topic:

Battery drain on the S21+

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 12:17 AM)
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey all, I'm writing this regarding my new, a week old S21+, on which I'm having a considerable battery drain. My battery lasts for about 2 days on standby but whenever I use it for the most day-to-day tasks, I manage to get a SOT of ~5h 20min. I don't game on this phone, neither do I have heavy apps that might drain the battery. Any help would be greatly appreciated✌️.
Model: S21+ 5G E2100 Indian Model

A little side note: This is my second S21+. I had to return the first one because of its heating issues but that device used to give me a whopping 8hrs 30mins easily. The second one(the current device), however, has no heating issues but has battery drain. Both the devices were on the same software (May) update.
12 Comments
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
DOWNLOAD Phone Info
0 Likes
Galaxy S

all new samsung s21 series plagued with battery drain problem. I feel my s21u battery is similar to 3000 maH instead of 5000 maH.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes