Original topic:

Battery drain on S20FE

(Topic created on: 03-11-2021 07:30 PM)
Harshavardhan_B
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hey all, I don't know who's all facing the same issue. But my device seems to be dropping the battery level pretty quick. And it's increased after the One UI 3.1 update. I have bought this device on the 1st of January this year.

I'm using an S20 FE Exynos 990 4G device.
Galaxy S
Got it. will do that and let you know the results. 1hr of Safe mode is good for testing, right?
0 Likes
VigneshRSunil
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes.If your phone does not discharge in safe mode then it may be caused bu any app
Galaxy S
Got it.
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Chipset is less optimised on the FE
Galaxy S
Exactly, and I feel it now 😕 Wish they can fix good load of the issues with software patches.. I really wish...
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
yeah ..Samsung couldn't optimize the 990 as good as it has been done in the s20+...that's why the 120hz display and thermals struggles to keep up...which leads to heating and hindering of performance...
I think the same applies to F62...don't why Samsung does this

and if the SD variant of the s20fe launches in India...don't know what would be the standings of corrent exynos users...😅
Galaxy S
Exactly. And it'd be super nice of Samsung to offer 70% or more exchange value for the Exynos variant to Smapdragon 🥲 hope..
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
This only happens when a new update variant of the same series is launched..or the current model must be a failure...well getting a 70% disc is kinda hard...but now with the s21 series we get the buds pro with a very good discount 😄
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
same issue bro
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support