Original topic:

Battery drain issues feels on new S24 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-26-2024 05:18 PM)
muhammedsha
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey there..

I have buy a new s24 ultra just 2 days before and i have feels like the battery was draining too faster... I'm getting only 6hrs screen time..
Anyone has facings the same issues..??
I have buy a new s24 ultra just 2 days before and i have feels like the battery was draining too faster... I'm getting only 6hrs screen time..
Anyone has facings the same issues..??

13 Comments
jawadcoral
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Please check your battery usage and always check if any background apps are running.

Lots of battery optimizing available on internet.
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hi,

Note that since it is just 2 days old phone, it's battery optimization algorithm will take time to understand your usage pattern and then it will start optimising.
muhammedsha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How long it will take.. any idea..??
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Around 10 days....
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
It depends on your use of the phone and adjustment of some settings, such as screen brightness, screen resolution, and putting some programs on sleep.
Cuckud
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Approximately 7 to 10 days. If you see the battery option in the settings, it will say learning usage patterns but once it is completed, that line disappears and battery performance is noticeably much better. What I dislike is the standby battery drain time despite having the AOD off.
muhammedsha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
After 3 days the learning pattern has disabled and now it's showing the battery performance ..
Now it shows that the full charges least 12hrs..🥲
Cuckud
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It will get better after few more days and will show a day on the usage.
muhammedsha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thank you 😊