Original topic:

Battery drain issue in S10 plus exynos

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 01:25 PM)
Ajayprakashk7
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I'm facing high battery drain issue with max of 4hrs of battery backup and the heating is also there. 
10 Comments
veer
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
yes heating issue most samsug phone faced now battery drian send feedback to samsung enble power saving mode than see
0 Likes
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
got to settings
and find reset settings in search bar
and reset once
0 Likes
Ajayprakashk7
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
had tried most of the things as the Samsung customer care executive said like resetting the phone, trying safe mode and deleting 3rd party apps etc but no use.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The August update has screwed up the battery life
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
its maybe a software bug its usually happens when you update your device.. if none of tricks (methods)works for you,then vist the nearby Samsung service centre and ask them to fix the issues, they can resolve the problem ....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
why ? you update software via Mobile data or wifi may be instead of smart switch or through authorised service center
0 Likes
Bhava003
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
same problem in my s10 plus
bsj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ya its bcs of retarded update they draining like crazy .... even u update via smart switch or service change.. I know when I bought the phone I'm surprised about battery life but now I regret buying phone
Keshav21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Same with my S10. This is not an issue. It is happening with most of the users, so it is from Samsung side only or it is their phones aren't durable
0 Likes