Original topic:

Battery drain issue after android 12 update

(Topic created on: 01-20-2022 12:29 PM)
atishd1501
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have a samsung s20 fe 4g varient and recently updated to android 12 and the battery is draining quite fast even though I'm not using it much. And it even has some bugs here and there so requesting a bug fix update **bleep** soon as possible.

Please do not update to android as of yet.
8 Comments
Galaxy S
Currently all devices running Android 12 are facing battery 🔋 drainage issues and As per the official statement by Google LLC, it will be fixed by Late JAN22
Mahidhar07
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Bro dont worry just try the step I'll share below.
1. turn off wifi scanning option in location settings
2. Turn off auto Sync.
Check and if still issue exists then wait for next update or get the software update installation from service center once
atishd1501
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks
0 Likes
Mahidhar07
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If it works.. kindly accept my above-mentioned comment as solution by clicking 3 dots
0 Likes
Samsung_jdTTmVd
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I am using Samsung S20 and just 4 days back I have updated it to Android 12 and man it **bleep**. I have even tried to put my phone on maximum power saving but still the battery is draining too fast. It comes to a point where my phone switched off because of this rubbish update. Please fix this!

Samsung_jdTTmVd
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same thing happening with me. I have a Samsung S20 and even without using it the battery dies. I tried maximum power saving but still the same **bleep**.

amitarora749
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Same for me
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes