Original topic:

Battery backup issue after latest May update

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 06:58 PM)
Anilbhar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Serious batter backup issue after May update, currently I am running m phone on FHD and 60 hz but it discharges very fast previously it was giving good battery backup and heating issue while using camera is still there no solution at all
7 Comments
Galaxy S

Battery draining is a common issue in Samsung, battery drain fast when the phone gets hotter, use a cpu cooler to drop down the temperature, clear cache, close background apps and use dark mode to extend battery life.

Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Another update is going to release in India very soon.
anooptiwari34
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Hope we will get that soon and it will resolve all these discrepancies
0 Likes
anooptiwari34
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
There is a lot of heating issues after the April update. Also, the battery charging time has increased
0 Likes
Adziwo
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hello, I have had battery problems since I got the phone (so 4 days). It drains quickly, and also there is a quick heater on the back of the phone. Do you think this is from the last update? Thank you !

Galaxy S

Use a cpu cooler to drop down the temperature and clear cache.

Make a bixby routine, during charging all app will be closed. Hope this will help to reduce heating during charging.

Check this how to make this routine.

Screenshot_20210507-191400_Bixby Routines.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes