Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 08:35 PM)
SoumyaRath0721
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Now to add on to my previous posts, I want to add some facts that Galaxy s20 is a powerful phone but what will I do with the power, if it drains the battery heavily.

So this is my review about the battery life and the issue which I am facing now a days. 

Firstly, when i used this phone with 60hz display and watched some videos, played one round of pubg and minimilitia, done some surfing,  I saw a decent battery life( I fully charged it at 7am and was left with 20% juice at 2pm.)

Secondly when i used 120hz the battery drained more faster, which i didnt liked about this.

Samsung says exynos 990 is same as snapdragon 865 but I want to tell you that though exynos 990 is a powerful chip but sd865 has much more better performance and much more better battery life. 

Sansung do need to work on some updates to improve the battery life. 
Samsung needs to work on managing apps or I dont know what it is, but they have to work on the improving the battery life.

Actually the thing is if one is spending a huge amount of money then they will expect these things. They should have given sd865 or should have worked on the 990 chip. 

3 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Rightly said. If you are facing abnormally high battery drainage please visit the service center.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Actually this is not an abnormal battery drop. When it is fully charged it shows a battefy life of 16 hours. But with runs for like 9 hours of moderate use and 12 hours of light use. This is only due to the chipset. It is 1 generation backward than the sd865
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Ya bro I know all about Exynos 990😄