Original topic:

Battery Draining?

(Topic created on: 09-01-2018 03:11 PM)
AliTheMan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
Anyone experiencing battery draining since the last update? I even tried flashing to the UK BLU firmware and the issue was still there.
16 Comments
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Yeah exactly , mine started from Oreo and it's getting more dreadful over and over
AliTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Ughh....I guess it's an update problem. I've tried many different solutions and none has worked. What is your firmware region if you don't mind me asking? XSG UAE?
0 Likes
ArtGrapher
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
No not at all , True mine is UAE
gabul
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
new version S7
0 Likes
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Don't blame it on the Update, it's just the Battery's aging.
0 Likes
AliTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Trust me, I know when a battery is aging. My issue started immediately after the update. it doesn't make sense that the battery aged all of a sudden
0 Likes
Subzero355
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
performing a factory reset might refresh things up too, the battery starts to age just after 2 years of use, get used to it i guess. or if it's a software related problem, we might be lucky to get solution along with the next security patch, but first Samsung must know that we're facing this issue, so consider reporting it.
0 Likes
robA52017
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I have reported it also. It's not normal and not old battery. It's something that changed overnight
0 Likes
AliTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
My phone is not even two years old yet. I did a factory reset and even flashed a different firmware, BLU UK and the problem is still there. Some people are saying that I need to wait a few days for the new update to "settle" down, but I don't know if a software needs to settle down lol I will wait few days and see what happens
0 Likes