Highlighted
yeah bro, that is the bigger issue. but samsung has satrted providing 3 year updates for new flagship and as we are older we aren't getting that.
Highlighted
ya but still we feel like left out... see now my phone is perfectly fine then I don't feel like changing it
Highlighted
Active Level 4
yeah, if only samsung provides snapdragon chip or optimize their exynos chip then only it will survive otherwise people's gonna switch.
Highlighted
Active Level 6
I have used the SD variant of s9+ and it too drained the battery very fast..it seems like a bug or something 🤔..
The exynos 9810 is better than their exynos 990 and all other new exynos variants..the new ones are just *****..
hope they bring SD variant globally..or make more efficient exynos chips ..
Highlighted
Active Level 8

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below step:

>>Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support