Active Level 5
In my S9+ I am facing battery problem. Since one week it is draining like anything. Does anyone also facing the same problem?
14 Comments
Active Level 4
I'm S9 user and I'm facing the same issue since ages 😅. it drain faster than bullet train 😅😂. it's hardware problem. exynos chip is not very well optimized for battery life and we can't do anything except charge the phone.
Active Level 5
ohhh is it so... But I find it since some days only... for me earlier it was good only... btw thanks for such information
try restarting it and check if it resolve the issue. and yeah i have seen many people with exynos chip have the same issue and if you scroll on community tab in members app you will definitely find someone as well. 😅
Ha ha ha... I did that job restarting the phone and as a good practice I do switch off my phone on daily basis at least for 5 minutes... may be next update can resolve the issue...
good practice 👍. hope it will resolve the issue.
hope for the best
any idea on when s9 users are getting one ui 2.5??
It seems only Germany users got the update as of now... we should get it within this month... or we'll get October security patch in November 😅😅
No idea man... it already released in Germany and within 2-3 days we get in India but don't know why this time we didn't get it till now... anyway I am disappointed with samsung that it is not going to provide is further update after this... In terms of that I like policy of Apple at least you can keep your phone for 4-5 years if it is not having any other problem