Original topic:

Battery Draining

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 09:03 AM)
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
In my S9+ I am facing battery problem. Since one week it is draining like anything. Does anyone also facing the same problem?
14 Comments
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I'm S9 user and I'm facing the same issue since ages 😅. it drain faster than bullet train 😅😂. it's hardware problem. exynos chip is not very well optimized for battery life and we can't do anything except charge the phone.
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ohhh is it so... But I find it since some days only... for me earlier it was good only... btw thanks for such information
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
try restarting it and check if it resolve the issue. and yeah i have seen many people with exynos chip have the same issue and if you scroll on community tab in members app you will definitely find someone as well. 😅
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Ha ha ha... I did that job restarting the phone and as a good practice I do switch off my phone on daily basis at least for 5 minutes... may be next update can resolve the issue...
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
good practice 👍. hope it will resolve the issue.
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
hope for the best
ajpatel1812
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
any idea on when s9 users are getting one ui 2.5??
Veufinder98
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It seems only Germany users got the update as of now... we should get it within this month... or we'll get October security patch in November 😅😅
mihirshah289
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No idea man... it already released in Germany and within 2-3 days we get in India but don't know why this time we didn't get it till now... anyway I am disappointed with samsung that it is not going to provide is further update after this... In terms of that I like policy of Apple at least you can keep your phone for 4-5 years if it is not having any other problem