Original topic:

Battery Draining too fast

(Topic created on: 04-04-2020 07:26 PM)
TechBro
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Being a Samsung user for almost around 5 years and now a user of Samsung s20+. According to my experience the battery is draining too fast even though the settings are at 60 Hz and resolution at Full HD+. It's even draining faster than my previous phone Samsung s9+ even though it had a smaller battery size as compared s20+ but had similar configurations. Tried all battery optimizations but of no use. Hope future updates solve this problem.
6 Comments
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
same here with note 10plus
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Same here with my Note 20 ULTRA PRO 2. (Future definite tense)
TechBro
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
they'll attach a solar panel to it
0 Likes
Xahoor26
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Put all your unused apps to deep sleep manually
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung!

Kindly follow the below mentioned troubleshooting steps and be assured that it should resolve your issue:

1) Battery optimization:
Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory.

2) If issue has not been resolved then turn off bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile hotspot, NFC etc.
Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel > Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC etc. to turn off.

Kindly visit the given link for the complete steps of the battery drain issue:
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persists kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application(attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes):
Samsung Members App > Feedback > Error Report > Attach log file.

Thank you for contacting Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
sanjeet1
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am facing heating issue too. while heating refresh rate also not works
0 Likes