Original topic:

Battery Drainage s20 fe 5g

(Topic created on: 11-27-2021 01:14 PM)
A7G
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My s20 fe 5g is 2 months old and I only get around 4-5 hours of sot, I can't figure out the issue. 
Idle drain is also somewhat high.
Any help would be appreciated.
Here are gsam screenshot.

30 Comments
NM69
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Uninstall Latest Google , Android System Intelligence, Device Health Services and Android System Webview updates. Also do restart your phone atleast twice a week and disable apps that you don't use such as bixby, AR Zone, etc. You will definitely get a full day battery easily. And use DuckDuckGo browser or Samsung Internet browser, chrome uses a lot of resources. Hope this helps you. Also clear ram twice everyday.
A7G
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thankyou for these suggestions, can I ask you about the battery life you get?
0 Likes
NM69
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I charge my phone upto 80 % to 85 % in morning, by 9 pm I have a minimum of 30% . This also includes heavy gaming for an hour, some Social media and quite some YouTube consumption.
A7G
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Woah
0 Likes
NM69
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah and also if you don't use bixby, Samsung keyboard and all then uninstall their updates as well because they keep running in backgroud and drain battery. Also put those apps in deep sleep so they will start working when the app will be open. But remember if the app is open and you lock your phone, these apps will stop running in background. So chose the apps wisely. But I personally suggest to uninstall their updates. I've felt the difference. Also if you use instagram and facebook uninstall them as well and use lite version's of them. It will also affect the battery life.
A7G
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thankyou for the link, is the battery life I am getting normal for device without tweaks?
0 Likes
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
I think it should be 7-8 hrs, and google is consuming too much battery in your case,

Weak networks, brightness, refresh rate also play key role
0 Likes
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Galaxy S