Original topic:

Battery Drain in S20+ at 120 Refresh rate

(Topic created on: 03-14-2020 12:07 PM)
Subramani10061970
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear sir 

Am not happy with device for above mentioned subject, I purchased on 7th March till then battery is not supporting at least 7 to 8 hrs at 120 refresh rating 

Earlier I hv used all your devices with where with 60 refresh rate device hence battery issues where not faced n it hard browsing 

When I purchased one plus 7t pro with inbuilt on 90 refresh rate I never faced battery issue n I was enjoying its brewing speed 

When I came to know your device is coming with 120 refresh rate I felt happy n purchased the device n facing batteri issue lasting 6 to 8 hrs its not supporting 

What ever apps I was using all other models sing before same apps transferred to s20+ , no any other apps not using extras 

I hv raised complaint to call center over 45 minutes they have lot if exercises n finally referred me to visit service center,  I don't hv other work to attend with new device 

Tell your retailer sales executive to update customers before buying this having issue with 120 release eating switchover battery will drain sooner 

I request pl give me replacement,  also on 17th am getting ultra which will be canceled

Rgds
1 Comment
MGogoi
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am too facing the issue at 60Hz for S20 Ultra.

camera quality is not at all upto the mark.

if the phone is in stand by mode also battery gets drained
0 Likes