Original topic:

Battery Drain & Overheating.

(Topic created on: 10-05-2017 07:15 PM)
callmesamrat
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I have seen this community maximum S8 & S8+ user most common & major problem is battery draining so fast & overheating problem.
Why Samsung fix these problem where they said it's their prime & flagship product. Samsung may forget "the power of common peoples". I mean to said that, a customer is not only important to buy the product, but also they(customers) play an important role in marketing strategy. When a product good then we suggest and recommend to others to buy the product and if we got bad experience from any product, we also suggest & recommend to others not to buy the product.
I think Samsung should fix this problem asap otherwise they lost their position in global market & people will not buy next flagship product.
13 Comments
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Speak for yourself. I don't face any problems, nor any other S8 users I personally know. Just analyse your installed third party applications and see if any of them have been running in the background for extended periods of time. For good measure, just try to factory reset your phone.
callmesamrat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I have reset my phone recently, but still have same problem, and you said about third party app. no third party app running on my phone except play store apps. you talking like samsung executive.
0 Likes
lunaticfiend
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Then go to the Samsung service center and state your problem, or call Samsung helpline. This is a community forum, other customers will respond to your thread like me, not company officials. Like I said, it is probably an issue with your phone, most of S8 users are not facing such issues, so stop making posts on behalf of everyone.
0 Likes
callmesamrat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
yes, last thing to do, go to samsung service center. btw, then what's for community. thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion and time. I think we spend lot of time for this issue.
0 Likes
ishu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes i have sometimes the same problem of overheating and lagging and battery drainage...samsung doing wrong with us and not giving any update..the dont know the value of customer's 65000 rupees..wtf
callmesamrat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if you complain to Samsung or write down here, they & some stupid would tell you reset your phone, which I already done. but there is no change. and I also disable auto synchronization, turn off maximum applications notification, turn off edge lightning, AOD, NFC & and many more things. even I don't use any 3rd party applications. my question is if I m using a smart phone like this, and to save my phone power to disable or off many things then why are this is smart phone and the most expensive.
Tashrif
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Samsung doesn't seems to care about battery drainage issue. I am complaining everyday but nothing is happening.
callmesamrat
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
if you complain to Samsung or write down here, they would tell you reset your phone, which I already done. but there is no change. and I also disable auto synchronization, turn off maximum applications notification, turn off edge lightning, AOD, NFC & and many more things. even I don't use any 3rd party applications. my question is if I m using a smart phone like this, and to save my phone power to disable or off many things then why are this is smart phone and the most expensive.
0 Likes
ishu
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
apple fixes every bug and issue witin a week but samsung takes months to solve the problem