Original topic:

Battery Drain - DNA of Samsung?!

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 11:54 PM)
Vish10e
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Again, can you explain from the attached reg battery usage? 

App info states no battery usage by the app,on the contrary background usage of the app is huge! 

I charge twice in a day with minimal usage! 
#Samsung please can you work on better app and battery optimization plz....? 

6 Comments
Rickrolld
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
apna बुराई nahi kar sakta hai naa🤣🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yeah, it's within their DNA lol 😄
0 Likes
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
always keep background data check off...as well as untick allow background activity for all apps except 2 or 3 most necessary apps like whatsapp and gmail etc..
for all apps except 2or 3 necessary apps..

Vish10e
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
except for essential apps, i have already turned off background data sync. additionally i have put apps in sleeping and deep sleep mode.
The point is OS should be intelligent enough to close apps, manage power and resource consumption. With each update Samsung messes up one or the other thing. A standard response from them is turn off sync, turn off wifi, put display to minimum etc.!
if i do all this, whats the point of having a smartphone then? it is meant to be used with all this running else a feature phone would be fine lol.

With latest update other issue is first picture clicked after opening the camera app takes atleast 10sec to save 😑

There isn't any upgrade which has satisfied in all areas so far and that's a sad reality.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Alhamdulillah, I am getting good battery backup in my m11
0 Likes
Galaxy S
It says in app info that 0% used sonce last fully charged, and I can see that you didn't charge your phone to 100%, so ot will not show any change there, but it will tell you how much charge it consumed in the battery usage section even if you didn't charge your phone to 100%
0 Likes